List:MaxDB« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Guillaume Boullot Date:October 5 2007 9:23am
Subject:RE: MaxDB completely under SAP roof
View as plain text
Hi,

We use SapDb and MaxDb for our own application (not SAP) on windows and
we need the sources to fix some multi-thread bugs and installation
issues on cluster that are not taken into account in SAP's version.

Will the sources for version post 7.6.0.37 be available or licensable ?

Regards,

Guillaume Boullot

Guillaume Boullot
Expert / Chief Software Engineer
Esker SA
Tel : Ext. 102  Fax : +33 4 72 83 46 40
guillaume.boullot@stripped  www.esker.fr  www.flydoc.fr
Thread
MaxDB sales and support reverting from MySQL AB to SAP AGKaj Arnö4 Oct
  • MaxDB completely under SAP roof Joerg Hoffmeister5 Oct
    • RE: MaxDB completely under SAP roof Guillaume Boullot5 Oct