List:MaxDB« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:maxdb Date:October 2 2007 12:24pm
Subject:JDBC Connection's setAutocommit() should call implicit commit()
View as plain text
Hello,

The method "Connection.setAutoCommit(boolean autoCommit)" should call an
implicit commit(), as noted in the documentation:

     * NOTE: If this method is called during a transaction and the
     * auto-commit mode is changed, the transaction is committed.

I think this implicit commit()-call should be added to maxdb's
jdbc-driver within this method. (In my example it seems that this
implicit commit() was not called but the transaction was rolled back.)

Best regards,
Gabriel
Thread
JDBC Connection's setAutocommit() should call implicit commit()maxdb2 Oct