List:MaxDB« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tilo Heinrich Date:August 17 2005 10:07am
Subject:RE: Restore database to another server
View as plain text
Hello David,

Are you using Backint for Oracle or Backint for MaxDB?

Have you set the option ORIGINAL_RUNDIRECTORY as described in
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/maxdb/en/55/a81d36451f11d5992400508b6b8b11/fram
eset.htm ?

If you use Backint for MaxDB, have you copied the file configured as
"HISTORY FILE: "
(http://dev.mysql.com/doc/maxdb/en/91/24b97d483411d5992500508b6b8b11/fra
meset.htm) from your original server to the new one.

Do you know the DBM-Command "backup_ext_ids_get <medium>
[<database_name>] [<database_server>]", that can be used to inquire the
backup ID's of backups of other databases?

Best regards,
Tilo Heinrich
SAP Labs Berlin