List:Maria Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:March 13 2009 11:08am
Subject:Working on microsecond patches
View as plain text
Hi!

Just wanted to inform that I just pushed and extended pool-of-threads
handling to the active MariaDB tree at launchpad.

http://askmonty.org/wiki/index.php/MariaDB_versus_MySQL#Pool_of_threads_.28limited_sets_of_threads_handling_all_queries.29

I plan to during the next few days also add the following patches to
MariaDB:

http://www.percona.com/mysql/5.0.77-b13/patches/microslow_innodb.patch
http://www.percona.com/mysql/5.0.77-b13/patches/microsec_process.patch

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Working on microsecond patchesMichael Widenius13 Mar
  • Re: [Maria-developers] Working on microsecond patchesVadim Tkachenko13 Mar
    • Re: [Maria-developers] Working on microsecond patchesMichael Widenius18 Mar
      • Re: [Maria-developers] Working on microsecond patchesJeremiah Gowdy18 Mar
        • Re: [Maria-developers] Working on microsecond patchesMichael Widenius8 Apr
      • Re: [Maria-developers] Working on microsecond patchesMARK CALLAGHAN18 Mar
        • Re: [Maria-developers] Working on microsecond patchesMichael Widenius8 Apr
          • Re: [Maria-developers] Working on microsecond patchesMARK CALLAGHAN9 Apr