List:Maria Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:December 26 2008 11:58pm
Subject:re: two tail pages and a recovery crash
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Guilhem" == Guilhem Bichot <guilhem@stripped> writes:

Guilhem> Hello Monty,
Guilhem> A mystery of the block record format.

Sorry, was up all night fixing pushbuild and a few small bugs in
pagecache/maria_check. Will push before going to bed..

Will leave very early to Borneo tomorrow morning.
I will however have my laptop with me and work approximate one hour a day by
checking emails and answering Maria related questions.

I must leave this as one of the questions that has to be answered
first.

Sorry for delay, but pre-Christmas and Christmas has been very hectic.
(Especially when I had to take care of Mother)

Regards,
Monty
Thread
two tail pages and a recovery crashGuilhem Bichot18 Dec
  • Re: two tail pages and a recovery crashGuilhem Bichot19 Dec
  • re: two tail pages and a recovery crashMichael Widenius22 Dec
  • re: two tail pages and a recovery crashMichael Widenius27 Dec
  • two tail pages and a recovery crashMichael Widenius12 Jan