List:Maria Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Guilhem Bichot Date:November 22 2008 9:27pm
Subject:Re: ongoing merges
View as plain text
Guilhem Bichot a écrit, Le 11/21/2008 11:13 PM:
> Hello,
>
> For your information I merged 5.1-main into 5.1-maria today (pushed).
> There were no MyISAM-specific changes to propagate.
> Now I'm merging both 5.1-maria and 6.0-main into 6.0-maria. Tests are
> running.

I pushed all the merges.
pushbuild2 for 5.1-maria has crashes in concurrent tests in ma_rkey.c
which look like introduced by my merge (though there weren't any MyISAM
changes in the merge, so no Maria changes either), they involve
partitioning and I see my merge imported some partitioning changes.
Anyway the crash takes one minute to happen on my laptop so I should be
able to fix it early next week (will start working on it on Monday).
Thread
ongoing mergesGuilhem Bichot21 Nov
  • Re: ongoing mergesGuilhem Bichot22 Nov
    • Re: ongoing mergesGuilhem Bichot23 Nov