List:Maria Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Guilhem Bichot Date:July 13 2008 12:29pm
Subject:URGENT Re: bzr commit into MySQL/Maria:mysql-maria branch
View as plain text

Serg: could you please make sure to communicate this to Monty fastly,
so that maybe he can fix it before 6.0 goes out?

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 05:14:40PM +0300, Michael Widenius wrote:
> #At bzr+ssh://
>  2657 Michael Widenius	2008-07-12
>       Fixing bug when using alter table on locked maria table
>       Reset history when we reenable logging for transactional tables (safety fix)

Thanks. This does fix alter_table.test, but there was also (as I told
Jani on Friday, too bad he could not tell that information to you)
similar failures in tests "create" and "binlog_stm_insert_select",
and they still exist after your fix. By similar I mean that the crash
sentence and the stack trace are the same as I had with alter_table
before your fix:

safe_mutex: Trying to lock unitialized mutex at ma_state.c, line 373

./mtr --mem --force --mysqld=--default-storage-engine=maria
alter_table create binlog_row_insert_select binlog_stm_insert_select

bzr commit into MySQL/Maria:mysql-maria branch (monty:2657) Michael Widenius12 Jul
  • URGENT Re: bzr commit into MySQL/Maria:mysql-maria branch(monty:2657)Guilhem Bichot13 Jul