List:Maria Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Guilhem Bichot Date:April 18 2008 9:03am
Subject:Sanja's patch for BUG#34695 to review
View as plain text
Hi Serg,

Sanja has this loghandler-related patch for review:
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=34695
since some time.

You remember I suggested you do it, as you have reviewed the whole log
handler.
Sanja suspects that this patch could fix some failures observed in
pushbuild, so we would like to push it to observe its effects (the
amount of red in Maria's pushbuild worries me a bit).
Could you please try to look at it when you are back from UC (after
the well-deserved pause that you might take)? I mean, try to not take
new commitments which would delay this review.

Thank you!

--
  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Mr. Guilhem Bichot <guilhem@stripped>