List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Newmiller Date:August 20 2012 5:09am
Subject:Re: Access denied for user 'sa'@'localhost'
View as plain text
Perhaps you should talk to an audience versed with this software (its developers?). As
long as the software is failing on a user you don't intend to be used, the application
software is the problem, not the driver.
DCN:<jdnewmil@stripped>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing

Thread
Access denied for user 'sa'@'localhost'Ijlal EL HAZITI20 Aug