MySQL Connector/J 5.1.20, a maintenance release of the production 5.1
branch has been released.
Connector/J is the Type-IV pure-Java JDBC driver for MySQL.
Version 5.1.20 is suitable for use with many MySQL server versions,
including 4.1, 5.0, 5.1, 5.4 and 5.5.
It is now available in source and binary form from the Connector/J
download pages at
and mirror sites as well as Maven-2 repositories.
As always, we recommend that you check the "CHANGES" file in the
download archive to be aware of changes in behavior that might affect
We welcome and appreciate your feedback, bug reports, bug fixes, patches
MySQL Connector/J 5.1.20 includes the following general bug fixes and
improvements also listed in more detail on
- Fix for Bug#64983, 5.1.19 not working with JBoss AS 4.2.3.GA.
- Fix for Bug#13960556, java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException in
- Fix for pluggable authentication tests to run on Windows.
- Fix for Bug#13897714, NPE in
testsuite.regression.StatementRegressionTest.testBug1933() with 5.6.5_m8
- Fix for Bug#55962, Savepoint identifier is occasionally considered
as floating point numbers.
- Fix for Bug#13955027, SET OPTION syntax was removed starting from
5.6.5 server version.
- Fix for Bug#13958793, ClassCastException in
ConnectionImpl.buildCollationMapping() with 4.1 server.
- Fix for Bug#36478, Client prepared statement bugged if word 'limit'
included in the query.
|• MySQL Connector/J 5.1.20 has been released||Tonci Grgin||2 May|