List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:May 5 1999 10:39am
Subject:Re: Prepared statement problem
View as plain text
Oana Radulescu wrote:
> I tried using prepared statements and I got a message saying that
> MySQL did not support prepared statements. Is this true?
> Thanks,
> Oana

Hi Oana

Seems you have the wrong JDBC driver.
Both mm and twz driver (both Type 4 == pure Java) have PreparedStatement implemented.
You can get them from:

What they both don't have is JDBC 2.0 support and CallableStatement support.

Prepared statement problem Robert H. Thompson4 May
  • Re: Prepared statement problem mmatthew4 May
  • Re: Prepared statement problem Oana Radulescu5 May
    • Re: Prepared statement problemChristian Mack5 May