List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:LEFEBVRE Cedric Date:March 29 1999 7:13am
Subject:Re: TWZ and Windows
View as plain text

First, I'll let you know that applications written in Java should work on
all your systems (95-98-NT).
To run your application, no problem, type java yourclass
This works under all Windoze.

If you want to compile with Visual Cafe, that is another problem dealing
with your tool, not with MySQL.
But I might help since with JBuilder you can add to your project new
libraries such as MySQL driver. There should be a similar thing under Visual
Cafe.
But if you definitely can't find it
1/ Read your documentation
2/ Write in the related newsgroup

-
Cédric LEFEBVRE
Elève-ingénieur ENSEEIHT
Département Informatique et Mathématiques appliquées
Stagiaire chez Syntegra - Europe Informatique
cedric.lefebvre@stripped

Thread
TWZ and WindowsRobert Mullen28 Mar
Re: TWZ and WindowsLEFEBVRE Cedric29 Mar