List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ian Stanton Date:October 14 2006 4:25pm
Subject:Re: MySql on Mac missing my.cfg
View as plain text
These cnf files are included on the Mac but they are not  activated.  Examples or
templates can be found in  /usr/local/mysql/support-files/ and have names like
my-small.cnf,  my-big.cnf.
  Pick one as a template and move it to /etc and name it my.cnf.  That should do it.
  To edit the file you will need to use sudo, i.e. sudo vim my.cnf.

MySql on Mac missing my.cfgBrian Ehmann8 Oct
  • Re: MySql on Mac missing my.cfgChristopher G. Stach II8 Oct
    • Re: MySql on Mac missing my.cfgBrian Ehmann8 Oct
Re: MySql on Mac missing my.cfgian Stanton14 Oct