List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Oana  Radulescu Date:May 2 1999 2:28pm
Subject:Re: fetching in reverse order
View as plain text
> Hi!
>
> MySQL does provide ORDER BY colum name DESC.
>
> Please consult the MySQL manual about this!
>
> Regards,
> Monty

Hi!

I did a Find for ORDER BY and the results I got did not mention the
existence of these flags nor did these flags appear in any examples.
I would think that searching the manual this way is pretty reliable.

I tried using ORDER BY with DESCENDING, I will try using DESC.

Thanks for getting back to me!

Oana

Thread
fetching in reverse orderOana Radulescu2 May
  • fetching in reverse orderMichael Widenius2 May
    • Re: fetching in reverse orderOana Radulescu2 May