List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert Mullen Date:March 28 1999 6:19pm
Subject:TWZ and Windows
View as plain text
I have been doing some expirimentation with Java/Linux/MySQL and one of the
things that I am trying to do is see if I can develop apps in Java that work
with a mixed environment (i.e. Win95-98-NT). I have Symnatec Visual Cafe 3
DDE running on a Win machine that has the TWZ1 driver registered in it's
Classpath but Visual Cafe will not see this driver when trying to build an
app with it's wizard. Has anybody had experience with this? The driver is
fine on all of my Linux machines and Linux is the primary thrust of the
project but it would be nice to include Win machines too. Any thoughts?

Thread
TWZ and WindowsRobert Mullen28 Mar
Re: TWZ and WindowsLEFEBVRE Cedric29 Mar