List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:April 29 1999 10:13am
Subject:Re: Dial up connection following mysql commands
View as plain text
James Doucette wrote:

> Thanks for all that helped with the below problem.... I have another one
> for you... when I run the applet with appletviewer it performs the insert
> very well... but when I open it up in a browser I get the following
> error when I want to perform the same insert:
>
>         SQL Exception: java.sql.SQLException: Error during query: null
>
> any comments.....

Hi James

Please be more specific:
1) When do you get this Error? On opening the connection or on sending the INSERT?
2) Which JDK version do you use?
3) Which JDBC driver  and version do you use?
4) What does your stacktrace look like?

Tschau
Christian

Thread
Dial up connection following mysql commands(Tegos Theodoros)26 Apr
  • Dial up connection following mysql commandsMichael Widenius27 Apr
  • Re: Dial up connection following mysql commandsJanos Koppany27 Apr
    • Re: Dial up connection following mysql commandsCalistra Research Labs28 Apr
      • Re: Dial up connection following mysql commandsJames Doucette28 Apr
        • Re: Dial up connection following mysql commandsMichael Widenius28 Apr
        • Re: Dial up connection following mysql commandsJames Doucette29 Apr
          • Re: Dial up connection following mysql commandsChristian Mack29 Apr
Re: Dial up connection following mysql commandsJim Ridenour28 Apr
Re: Dial up connection following mysql commandsJim Ridenour29 Apr