List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Mathis Date:March 1 2004 4:31pm
Subject:Re: Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stop
View as plain text
I would think you could get it from the mysql website. there must be a
historical download section. if you can't find it, I'll be happy to
email you the jar -- its roughly 250K.

jeff

--
Jeff Mathis, Ph.D.			505-955-1434
The Prediction Company			jmathis@stripped
525 Camino de los Marquez, Ste 6	http://www.predict.com
Santa Fe, NM 87505

Thread
Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stophl29 Feb
  • Re: Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stopMark Matthews1 Mar
    • Re: Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stophl1 Mar
Re: Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stopRikard Fröberg1 Mar
  • Re: Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stopRikard Fröberg1 Mar
    • Re: Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stopMark Matthews1 Mar
      • Re: Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stopRikard Fröberg1 Mar
        • Re: Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stopMark Matthews1 Mar
          • Re: Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stopRikard Fröberg1 Mar
  • Re: Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stopJeff Mathis1 Mar
Re: Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stopJeff Mathis1 Mar
  • Re: Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stopMark Matthews1 Mar
    • Re: Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stopJeff Mathis1 Mar
    • Re: Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stopRikard Fröberg1 Mar
      • Re: Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stopMark Matthews1 Mar
        • Re: Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stopRikard Fröberg1 Mar
        • Re: Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stopRikard Fröberg1 Mar
          • Re: Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stopMark Matthews1 Mar
            • Re: Communication link failure - MySQL Server seems to stopRikard Fröberg1 Mar
            • Communication link failure - SOLUTIONRikard Fröberg1 Mar
              • Re: Communication link failure - SOLUTIONJeff Newmiller2 Mar
                • Re: Communication link failure - SOLUTIONRikard Fröberg2 Mar