List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tim Endres Date:April 29 1999 5:11am
Subject:Re: SQLException
View as plain text
On Wed, Apr 28 1999, Greg Holtfreter wrote:
[> Hi,
[>
[>     I am attempting to use JDBC to connect to mysql and am able to make the
connection(I think ;-)) Each time I connect though I get a "SQLException: Error during
query: null" I am using Mark Matthew's JDBC driver. Any help would be appreciated.
[>
[> Greg Holtfreter
[> gregh@stripped

The SQL Client source will show you an example of how to make this connection:

   <http://www.ice.com/java/sqlclient/>

You can view the applicable source code at:

<http://www.gjt.org/cgi-bin/cvswebgjt/cvswebgjt.cgi/~checkout~/java/com/ice/sqlclient/MySQLClient.java?rev=1.13>

tim.
Tim Endres, ICE Engineering, Inc.
   mailto: time@stripped    http://www.ice.com
   "Usenet - A slow moving self parody." -- Peter Honeyman
Thread
SQLExceptionGreg Holtfreter29 Apr
  • Re: SQLExceptionTim Endres29 Apr