List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lolanto Date:September 1 2003 8:36am
Subject:Can't issue data manipulation statements with executeQuery()
View as plain text
Hello:
  I am working with java and mysql on windows 2000.
  I have some questions of java & mysql.
  I used java to connect mysql 2.X originally. By some reason, I changed
the connector to version 3.0.8.
But sql exception happened: Can not issue data manipulation statements
with executeQuery(). So, I installed
newer mysql - 4.X. It still had exceptions, but the exception message
changed: Connection refused: connect.
I checked everything written on the readme such as authorization, driver
name, and so on. Could somebody
tell me why this occurred, and what can I do to prevent it from
exception.
                                                          Thanks.

Thread
Can't issue data manipulation statements with executeQuery()Lolanto1 Sep
  • Re: Can't issue data manipulation statements with executeQuery()Luca Lafranchi1 Sep
RE: Can't issue data manipulation statements with executeQuery()Peter Schäfer1 Sep
  • Symbolsengp05101 Sep
    • Re: SymbolsLuca Lafranchi1 Sep
  • Re: Symbolsengp05101 Sep