List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tegos Theodoros Date:April 26 1999 8:40am
Subject:Dial up connection following mysql commands
View as plain text
I have downloaded MySQL for win32 and I have installed it on Win 95.
However after I start the MySQL server, my computer tries to dial up
to the internet every time I execute a MySQL command. I have found
a solution in a readme file that says to create a file named 'hosts'
under the windows directory. I have tried it but it does not work.
Is there another solution or what could I possibly have done wrong?

Theodore.
Thread
Dial up connection following mysql commands(Tegos Theodoros)26 Apr
  • Dial up connection following mysql commandsMichael Widenius27 Apr
  • Re: Dial up connection following mysql commandsJanos Koppany27 Apr
    • Re: Dial up connection following mysql commandsCalistra Research Labs28 Apr
      • Re: Dial up connection following mysql commandsJames Doucette28 Apr
        • Re: Dial up connection following mysql commandsMichael Widenius28 Apr
        • Re: Dial up connection following mysql commandsJames Doucette29 Apr
          • Re: Dial up connection following mysql commandsChristian Mack29 Apr
Re: Dial up connection following mysql commandsJim Ridenour28 Apr
Re: Dial up connection following mysql commandsJim Ridenour29 Apr