List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert H. Thompson Date:April 23 1999 1:35pm
Subject:mysql & jdbc drivers
View as plain text
Thanks to all those who responded to my question on twz1 and mm jdbc
drivers. I have it working on the WinNT box (at work) but I am still
getting errors on the Linux bx (at home). Any body have any success
or problems with blackdown's jdk1.2 port and Linux 2.0.36 (red hat 5.2)

I get errors on some contents in the package. I forgot to email the
errors. I can get more info if necessary.

Rob Thompson

home: rthom40065@stripped
work: rthomp41@stripped
Thread
mysql & jdbc driversRobert H. Thompson23 Apr
RE: mysql & jdbc driversHans Wolters24 Apr