List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:April 23 1999 6:25pm
Subject:Re: Java Help needed!!
View as plain text
RITESH BISWAS wrote:

> I have developed a prototype using java applets and with Mysql as the
> database running on the server. My problem is that , this prototype works
> fine wehn I run the browser on the server. But when I try from the clients
> ..its gives me the following exception.
>
> Security error : Method Verification error.
>
> When I tried another smaller code from the client ..it works fine from teh
> client..it accesses the database and everything is fine.
>
> Please help me..cause I have to finish this project in another 10 days!!
>
> Ritesh.

Hi Ritesh

'Method Verification error.' only occures, if either the class/jar/zip files are
corrupted, or your jar file contains invalid signing information.

The  solution is to recreate your applet. Then copy it as a binary to the Webserver.
And ensure, that the client browser knows the CA used to sign the applet.

BTW:
You always should tell us at least your Java version, browser name and version, mysql
version.

Tschau
Christian

Thread
Java Help needed!!RITESH BISWAS22 Apr
  • Re: Java Help needed!!Christian Mack23 Apr
Re: Java Help needed!!Jim Ridenour22 Apr
Re: Bad handshake problem with java and MySQL 3.22.32Carlos Proal15 Feb
  • Re: Bad handshake problem with java and MySQL 3.22.32Michael Widenius16 Feb