List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Ridenour Date:April 22 1999 10:19am
Subject:Re: mysql & jdbc drivers
View as plain text
   As far as I know twz only works with Java versions prior to 1.2.

At 04:48 PM 4/21/99 -0400, Robert H. Thompson wrote:
>I am having a problem with the twz1FM and mm.mysql jdbc drivers for
>the MySql database. At home I have red hat linux 5.2 kernel 2.0.36
>with the latest mysql and twz1ForMysql driver and mm.mysql driver.
>and the blackdown jdk1.2 port.
>1) I explicitly compile with:
>   javac -classpath /mysql/twz1/twz1ForMysql.jar
>   and the program compiles fine.
>   I try to run it with:
>   java jdbctest1
>   and I get java NoClassDefFound Error
>   what am I missing here?
>I really appreciate the help - I am trying to evaluate mysql with a
>possible java applet/application development project.
>Thanks for your (any) prompt response. BTW - how do you subscribe to
>this list in digest mode?
>Rob Thompson
>home: rthom40065@stripped
>work: rthomp41@stripped
>Please send any personal reply to the home email address
>Please check "" before
>posting. To request this thread, e-mail java-thread43@stripped
>e-mail java-unsubscribe@stripped instead.

mysql & jdbc driversRobert H. Thompson22 Apr
  • Re: mysql & jdbc driversAlex Rice22 Apr
  • Re: mysql & jdbc driversSteve Nguyen22 Apr
Re: mysql & jdbc driversJim Ridenour22 Apr
  • Re: mysql & jdbc driversmmatthew22 Apr
Re: mysql & jdbc driversHarald Schlang22 Apr
Re: mysql & jdbc driversJim Ridenour23 Apr
Re: mm.mysql drivers.Christian Mack23 Apr