List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:RITESH BISWAS Date:April 22 1999 10:04am
Subject:Java Help needed!!
View as plain text
I have developed a prototype using java applets and with Mysql as the
database running on the server. My problem is that , this prototype works
fine wehn I run the browser on the server. But when I try from the clients
..its gives me the following exception.

Security error : Method Verification error.

When I tried another smaller code from the client ..it works fine from teh
client..it accesses the database and everything is fine.

Please help me..cause I have to finish this project in another 10 days!!

Ritesh.

Thread
Java Help needed!!RITESH BISWAS22 Apr
  • Re: Java Help needed!!Christian Mack23 Apr
Re: Java Help needed!!Jim Ridenour22 Apr
Re: Bad handshake problem with java and MySQL 3.22.32Carlos Proal15 Feb
  • Re: Bad handshake problem with java and MySQL 3.22.32Michael Widenius16 Feb