List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert H. Thompson Date:April 21 1999 8:48pm
Subject:mysql & jdbc drivers
View as plain text
I am having a problem with the twz1FM and mm.mysql jdbc drivers for
the MySql database. At home I have red hat linux 5.2 kernel 2.0.36
with the latest mysql and twz1ForMysql driver and mm.mysql driver.
and the blackdown jdk1.2 port.

1) I explicitly compile with:

   javac -classpath /mysql/twz1/twz1ForMysql.jar jdbctest1.java

   and the program compiles fine.

   I try to run it with:

   java jdbctest1

   and I get java NoClassDefFound Error

   what am I missing here?

I really appreciate the help - I am trying to evaluate mysql with a
possible java applet/application development project.

Thanks for your (any) prompt response. BTW - how do you subscribe to
this list in digest mode?

Rob Thompson

home: rthom40065@stripped
work: rthomp41@stripped

Please send any personal reply to the home email address
Thread
mysql & jdbc driversRobert H. Thompson22 Apr
  • Re: mysql & jdbc driversAlex Rice22 Apr
  • Re: mysql & jdbc driversSteve Nguyen22 Apr
Re: mysql & jdbc driversJim Ridenour22 Apr
  • Re: mysql & jdbc driversmmatthew22 Apr
Re: mysql & jdbc driversHarald Schlang22 Apr
Re: mysql & jdbc driversJim Ridenour23 Apr
Re: mm.mysql drivers.Christian Mack23 Apr