List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Anandkumar Ayyachamy Date:September 11 2002 4:48am
Subject:mysql connection using JDBC
View as plain text
Hello All,
       Can i get a mysql connection only with host, port, username and
password.
Since i am creating the database and tables in my java program after
obtaining the
connection, there isn't any database initially from which i can get a
connection.Currently
i check and get the connection using default (mysql (or) test) database
name and these
come along with mysql. But i want to get a connection without being able
to mention
database name.If someone could help me it would be fantastic.
Thanks,
Anand

Thread
mysql connection using JDBCAnandkumar Ayyachamy11 Sep
  • Re: mysql connection using JDBCMark Matthews12 Sep