List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ADIB MOTIWALA Date:April 14 1999 3:44pm
Subject:Re: How to install jdbc for mysql on linux box? (fwd)
View as plain text
hello all

i am grateful to all fo yuo who have helped me in my project.

I HAVE SUCCEEDED IN CONNECTIMNG TO MYSQL FROM THE CLIENTS.
THE DRIVER I A M USING AS OF NOW IS ......

EXGWE....... YES AND IT WORKS GREAT .. I DUNNO HOW.

BUT I PLAMN TO USE TWZ1 and mm to find out the differnce in perforance.

however this wrokds thruy netscaape only
not in ie .
can anyone tell me why

thanks a lot everryoine

RESIDENCE ADDRESS:

Adib Motiwala
B 32 Twin Towers
Prabhadevi
Bombay 400025
India

PHONE : + 91 22 4300655
        + 91 22 4323850

EMAIL :adib@stripped

Thread
Re: How to install jdbc for mysql on linux box? (fwd)ADIB MOTIWALA11 Apr
  • Re: How to install jdbc for mysql on linux box? (fwd)mmatthew12 Apr
  • Re: How to install jdbc for mysql on linux box? (fwd)ADIB MOTIWALA14 Apr
Re: How to install jdbc for mysql on linux box? (fwd)LEFEBVRE Cedric14 Apr