List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:September 9 1999 7:50pm
Subject:Re: JDBC Applets
View as plain text
Sagar Pidaparthi wrote:

> I am looking for a service provider that supports JDBC applets.  Can you
> help?  Can you also point me to the web pages of this news group?
> Thanks for your help
>
> sagar

Hi sagar

You only need an ISP which has mysql and the webserver on the same machine.
This is necessary, because the applet sandbox restrictions, to only allow connections to
the host which served the applets class files.

Applets are served like any HTML/text page, so nothing special here.

Tschau
Christian

PS: Sorry for the late answer, I was really busy.

Thread
JDBC AppletsSagar Pidaparthi6 Sep
  • Re: JDBC AppletsChristian Mack9 Sep
Re: JDBC AppletsJacob Smullyan10 Sep