List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chien-Lung Wu Date:April 8 1999 6:27pm
Subject:How to create DB with a user_id and PASSWD?
View as plain text
Hi, friends:

Can someone tell me how can I creste a DB_NAME, which I can set up the
user_id name and password. I write a java/jdbc program to access mysql.
When I connect the the server, it always ask me to give the user_id and
the password. Is it possible for me to just set the URL as following:

conn=(connect) Drivermanager.getConnection(URL, "", null);

/*** no userid no passwd ***/

Thanks in advance,

Chien-lung Wu

How to create DB with a user_id and PASSWD?Chien-Lung Wu8 Apr
  • Re: How to create DB with a user_id and PASSWD?Christian Mack9 Apr