List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<mmatthew Date:April 8 1999 12:58pm
Subject:Re: How to install jdbc for mysql on linux box?
View as plain text
On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, Chien-Lung Wu wrote:

> Hi, friends:
> Could anybody tell me where and how to get the jdbc driver for mysql (on
> linux)?
> On the mysql web site, I download the driver (twz1, and mm). what is the
> difference and how to install it ?
> Does it just uncompress the jdbc driver and set up the PATH and CLASSPATH (how
> to set the CLASSPATh)?
> Any suggestion or help will be appreciated.
> Thanks,

For MM.MySQL either put the mysql.jar file in your CLASSPATH, or the path
to the mm.mysql.jdbc-1.1[version] directory in your CLASSPATH.

	-Mark
--
Mark Matthews <mmatthew@stripped>
http://www.ccm.ecn.purdue.edu/~mmatthew/

Thread
How to install jdbc for mysql on linux box?Chien-Lung Wu8 Apr
  • RE: How to install jdbc for mysql on linux box?Hans Wolters8 Apr
  • Re: How to install jdbc for mysql on linux box?mmatthew8 Apr
    • Re: How to install jdbc for mysql on linux box?ADIB MOTIWALA8 Apr
      • Re: How to install jdbc for mysql on linux box?Christian Mack9 Apr