List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hans Wolters Date:April 8 1999 1:12pm
Subject:RE: How to install jdbc for mysql on linux box?
View as plain text
Hi,

Setting the classpath for the twz1 is simple. Just add the jarfile to your
classpath (/etc/profile). It works fine on my machine.

Regards Hans

On 08-Apr-99 Chien-Lung Wu wrote:
> Hi, friends:
> Could anybody tell me where and how to get the jdbc driver for mysql (on
> linux)?
> On the mysql web site, I download the driver (twz1, and mm). what is the
> difference and how to install it ?
> Does it just uncompress the jdbc driver and set up the PATH and CLASSPATH
> (how
> to set the CLASSPATh)?
> Any suggestion or help will be appreciated.

        Java Search Engine Front End
    http://home.gelrevision.nl/~h.wolter/
     Linux Links/CMI8330 Soundpro HOWTO
http://home.gelrevision.nl/~h.wolter/linux.htm
Thread
How to install jdbc for mysql on linux box?Chien-Lung Wu8 Apr
  • RE: How to install jdbc for mysql on linux box?Hans Wolters8 Apr
  • Re: How to install jdbc for mysql on linux box?mmatthew8 Apr
    • Re: How to install jdbc for mysql on linux box?ADIB MOTIWALA8 Apr
      • Re: How to install jdbc for mysql on linux box?Christian Mack9 Apr