List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:August 3 1999 5:41pm
Subject:Re: SQL escape
View as plain text
C Javier Castro Pena wrote:

> Use \' inside the string
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > could someone point me to the right way to escape SQL characters like '
> > using JDBC please.
> > I mean queries like "SELECT id FROM friends WHERE name = 'd'artanjan'  "
> >

> > thank you in advance
> >
> > Kazys
> >

> Javier.-

Or you can use the PreparedStatement syntax.

Tschau
Christian

Thread
what are "stored procedures"fractals3 Aug
  • SQL escapeKazys Jocionis3 Aug
    • Re: SQL escapeJan Fedak3 Aug
    • Re: SQL escapeC Javier Castro Pena3 Aug
      • Re: SQL escapeChristian Mack3 Aug
  • Re: SQL escape what to do with }Kazys Jocionis3 Aug
  • Re: SQL escape } sorry figured it outKazys Jocionis3 Aug
  • Re: what are "stored procedures"Cris Perdue3 Aug