List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chien-Lung Wu Date:April 8 1999 1:06pm
Subject:How to install jdbc for mysql on linux box?
View as plain text
Hi, friends:
Could anybody tell me where and how to get the jdbc driver for mysql (on
linux)?
On the mysql web site, I download the driver (twz1, and mm). what is the
difference and how to install it ?
Does it just uncompress the jdbc driver and set up the PATH and CLASSPATH (how
to set the CLASSPATh)?
Any suggestion or help will be appreciated.
Thanks,

Chien-Lung Wu

--
Chien-lung Wu