List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:fadly Date:July 24 1999 12:45pm
Subject:getting started ...
View as plain text
Hi guys,
Allow me to introduce myself .. first
My name is Fadly and i'm still as a college student in a school of
technology in Indonesia ..

I really interested about JDBC and MySQL ..
Actually i'm a new comer in the world of JDBC and MySQL ... and i feel so
confused about connecting Java and MySQL, i just don't know where to get any
manuals or docs which describes how to getting started in JDBC and MySQL ...

can anybody help me to solve my problems ??

PS : I do apologize if this questions have been asked before ... oh .. i almost
     forgot.. i've already get docs (jdbc.pdf) from www.mysql.com (if i'm not
     mistake ..) but its too general ...
getting started ...fadly24 Jul
  • Re: getting started ...Christian Mack27 Jul