List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Doucette Date:July 22 1999 4:31pm
Subject:connection problems.... (fwd)
View as plain text

I'm currently working with java and the mm mysql driver to connect to a
database.  An exception is being thrown with every connection.  The
exception is originating in the Connection.java file and is label with
some kind of error code of "S1000".  The exception error message is
"Error during query: " + E.getMessage(), "S1000"....

could anyone please give me some insight towards what this is caused
by...... all this was working on a previous machine, but since I moved
all the java stuff and mysql database to a different machine, all this
has been occuring????
Thread
connection problems.... (fwd)James Doucette22 Jul
  • Re: connection problems.... (fwd)Christian Mack26 Jul