List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:July 16 1999 5:02pm
Subject:Re: Maximum number of connections with mm.mySQL
View as plain text
"George [TUX] Martinez" wrote:

> Hello everybody:
>
> Does someone knows what is the maximun number of connections allowed by
> the mm.MySQL driver?
> I tried to get it using DatabaseMetaData and getMaxConnections but the
> output is 0.
> Is that right?
> I need to use a Connection Pool, that's whay I need to know how many
> connections are allowed by that driver; or should I use a different
> driver?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> George Martinez.

Hi George

You can have as many connections with the mm driver, as your machine can handle (or your
mysql servers).

The given 0 (=Zero) from DatabaseMetaData means unlimited.

Tschau
Christian

PS: Sorry for the late answer, I was on vacation.

Thread
Maximum number of connections with mm.mySQLGeorge [TUX] Martinez9 Jul
  • Re: Maximum number of connections with mm.mySQLChristian Mack16 Jul