List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:July 15 1999 6:45pm
Subject:Re: [Fwd: Problem to read a tinyInt column]
View as plain text
"C. Javier Castro Peña" wrote:

> [...]

Hi Javier

What JDBC driver are you using?

This should never happen!
You should be able to use the getInt() also.

Tschau
Christian

PS: Sorry for the late answer, I was on vacation.

Thread
[Fwd: Problem to read a tinyInt column]C. Javier Castro Peña28 Jun
  • Re: [Fwd: Problem to read a tinyInt column]Christian Mack15 Jul