List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hans Wolters Date:March 31 1999 8:08am
Subject:Re: mysql & visual Java++ pro
View as plain text
On 31-Mar-99 ADIB MOTIWALA wrote:
> hi guys
>
> i am using jdk1.2 to connect to myswl server on linux m/c.
>
> but pls tell me more abt drivers tro be installed...
>
> i am using the browser not so do i need clint side drivers?
>
> and which drivers to use on the server , client???
>
> thanks

Hello Adib,

You can use the twz1 drivers to make a client side application. I don't have
the proper link for you but it's on the links page of the mysql side. There is
also another driver which you can find on that same page. I havn't tested that
one.

Regards Hans Wolters

        Java Search Engine Front End
    http://home.gelrevision.nl/~h.wolter/
     Linux Links/CMI8330 Soundpro HOWTO
http://home.gelrevision.nl/~h.wolter/linux.htm
Thread
mysql & visual Java++ proRoger Cooper31 Mar
  • Re: mysql & visual Java++ proADIB MOTIWALA31 Mar
    • Re: mysql & visual Java++ proHans Wolters31 Mar
Re: mysql & visual Java++ proRoger Cooper31 Mar
Re: mysql & visual Java++ proLEFEBVRE Cedric31 Mar
  • Re: mysql & visual Java++ proADIB MOTIWALA31 Mar
    • Re: mysql & visual Java++ proChristian Mack31 Mar
RE: mysql & visual Java++ proBrian Huddleston1 Apr