List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 19 2001 11:08am
Subject:Re: Re: Chinese Phases Segmentation?
View as plain text

>>>>> "huchen" == huchen  <huchen@stripped> writes:

>> The above links doesn't apear to work.
huchen> 	I have restart the server , it work now!
>> Could you send a specification about this to Sergei?
huchen> 	Since the sepcification is in Chinese, Does Sergei know chinese? If he can not
> read Chinese, I will cost some time to translate it into english.
No, Sergei can't speek Chinise...

Re: Re: Chinese Phases Segmentation?huchen18 Jun
Re: Re: Chinese Phases Segmentation?Tom Emerson18 Jun
Re: Re: Chinese Phases Segmentation?huchen19 Jun
Re: Re: Chinese Phases Segmentation?Sasha Pachev19 Jun
Re: Re: Chinese Phases Segmentation?Michael Widenius19 Jun