List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Meyer Date:October 30 2000 9:34pm
Subject:Patches for MacOS X & Darwin
View as plain text
Hi all,

I put the patches for Mac OS X to build 3.23.27-beta at

http://lqgraphics.com/patch-mysql-3.23.27-beta-darwin

The patches are minor (an extra #define to get MCL_CURRENT, used in sql/mysqld.cc as an
argument to mlockall(); and fixes to the pthread #define's).

I also put a binary built version for Mac OS X at

http://lqgraphics.com/mysql-3.23.27-beta-apple-darwin1.2-powerpc.tar.gz

Would it be possible for someone to merge the patch into the source code?

And ideally put the binary on your web site?

Chris
Thread
Patches for MacOS X & DarwinChris Meyer31 Oct
Re: Patches for MacOS X & DarwinChris Meyer31 Oct
  • Re: Patches for MacOS X & Darwinsinisa1 Nov