List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Rabe Date:October 30 2000 10:10am
Subject:Re: Some changes enabling the replication of raid-tables (revised)
View as plain text
Ok, it isn't running :(( The create-statment is correct, but the data is still corrupt.
There are a lot of changes be made in the "net_read"-code and I fear at the time I
found all the functions to be changed, you have already released MySQL 4.0 ;)

Regards,

Christian "Maverick" Rabe
IT-Development
wallstreet:online AG