List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:September 29 2000 5:44pm
Subject:Re: is pdftex required?
View as plain text
On Fri, Sep 29, 2000 at 09:54:45AM -0700, Chris Meyer wrote:
> Is there a way to disable 'pdftex' for platforms that don't
> have the tool available or is it going to be a required tool
> from now on?
>
> After I commented out the 'Docs' sub-make in the main Makefile,
> everything built fine.

You can configure --without-docs to avoid the problem.  Then,
if you want the documentation, you can cd into the Docs subdir
and type 'make -k all', which should get you past the errors.

Probably we should tweak the makefile so that it doesn't abort
if you're missing some of the doc tools.

Tim
--
Tim Smith   < tim@stripped >  :MySQL Development Team:  Boone, NC  USA.
Thread