List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Rabe Date:October 27 2000 9:19pm
Subject:Re: Re: Problems wit LOAD TABLE xyz FROM MASTER
View as plain text
I made the changes you suggested and put the two lines before every 'return 1' in the
function 'exec_event()'.
While running my sh-script to re-get all tables from the master only one table now makes
any trouble.

Table stats (Master):
Type: MyISAM Fixed raidtype=striped raid_chunks=4 raid_chunksize=4
Size: 485524542
Rows: 5220694

While loading this table in the sh-script it prints to the console 'Error 1051 at line 1:
Unknown table 'intra_stock' (see below) and
in the error.log:

Duplicate key for record at 111388425 against record 66183357
Quick-recover aborted; Run recovery without switch 'q' or with switch -qq
Warning: Retrying repair of: './stocks/intra_stock' without quick
Then millions of duplicate keys.

Table stats (Slave) after loading:
Type: MyISAM Fixed
Size: 113369325
Rows: 192877

Looks like a problem with raided tables (or any tables with extented create-options (raid,
temporary etc.)).
How can I undo the raiding without dumping and recreating the table ? (something like
raid_type=off or so ? Your site is just down, so I can't look in the manual)

NOW I make a 'drop table intra_stock' on the slave and it says "ERROR 1051: Unknown table
'intra_stock' ", but the table is
now dropped. (I make a drop before the load in the sh-script too, causing this error).

PS:
Could you put the 2 lines before every 'return 1' in the function 'exec_event()' in the
next releases ?
It are only a few more lines which do not slow things down (normaly the slave dies after),
but I have not to patch it in every new
release ;)

Regards,

Christian "Maverick" Rabe