List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 2 2001 10:34pm
Subject:MySQL Parallel Server
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Denis" == Denis Pithon <denis.pithon@stripped> writes:

Denis> Hi all,
Denis> Our work (at Lineo HA) on MySQL Parallel Server is going to slow down. We
Denis> need some improvements and new feature in GFS to support MySQL
Denis> transactionnal tables, and there is still some work to support
Denis> multi-threaded server... If you are interested in our changes, please let
Denis> me know, I'll send you a patch (or tarball) and some tips to install and
Denis> use it. It applies to 3.23.32.

Yes, please send me the patch; It would be nice to see what you have
done!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
MySQL Parallel ServerDenis Pithon2 Apr
  • MySQL Parallel ServerMichael Widenius3 Apr