List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Rabe Date:October 27 2000 10:27am
Subject:Problems wit LOAD TABLE xyz FROM MASTER
View as plain text
Hi Sasha,

I had sometimes problems with the LOAD TABLE xyz FROM MASTER - command.
It simply hung, with very small tables (4 lines, 3 cols) too. Today I tried it again with
the same result.
With a bit of luck I tried the OPTIMIZE TABLE xyz -command on the master before LOAD TABLE
xyz FROM MASTER
on the slave. Now it runs almost smoothly through. Only now I get sometimes an error 1051
(Unknown Table 'xyz').
It's not everytime the same table. I get the tablenames from a SHOW TABLES (all in a
sh-script), so the table exists.
What I think is, that the table is not yet generated on the slave while trying to write
the data of the table.

I use still 3.23.26, so some of this problems may be already solved. I will try it with
3.23.27 tonight.

Regards,

Christian "Maverick" Rabe
IT-Development
wallstreet:online AG
http://www.wallstreet-online.de
Tel.:  03 37 01 5 29 16
Fax.:  03 37 01 5 29 19

Thread
Problems wit LOAD TABLE xyz FROM MASTERChristian Rabe27 Oct
  • Re: Problems wit LOAD TABLE xyz FROM MASTERsasha27 Oct
  • Re: Re: Problems wit LOAD TABLE xyz FROM MASTERChristian Rabe27 Oct
  • Re: Problems wit LOAD TABLE xyz FROM MASTERsasha28 Oct