List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Rabe Date:October 26 2000 3:44pm
Subject:Strange behavior of flush logs with the replication
View as plain text
Hi,

I made just a 'flush logs' on the master. At the same moment the slave started the former
log-file anew.

Before 'flush logs':
-Master: oracle-bin.002 Pos: about 1.4 gb
-Slave: oracle-bin.002 Pos: about 1.4 gb
After 'flush logs':
-Master: oracle-bin.003 Pos: a few kb
-Slave: oracle-bin.002 Pos: a few kb

But the last command in the oracle-bin.002 is 'oracle-bin.003'.

And yes, I'm sure there is no one who could have coincidentally made a 'flush slave' on
the slave.

Regards,

Christian "Maverick" Rabe
IT-Development
wallstreet:online AG
http://www.wallstreet-online.de
Tel.:  03 37 01 5 29 16
Fax.:  03 37 01 5 29 19

Thread
A suggestion on ReplicationWei He26 Oct
  • Re: A suggestion on ReplicationChristian Rabe26 Oct
    • Re: A suggestion on ReplicationThimble Smith26 Oct
    • Re: A suggestion on ReplicationWei He1 Nov
      • Re: A suggestion on ReplicationChristian Rabe1 Nov
  • Re: A suggestion on Replicationsasha26 Oct
  • Strange behavior of flush logs with the replicationChristian Rabe26 Oct
  • Re: Strange behavior of flush logs with the replicationsasha26 Oct
  • Re: Strange behavior of flush logs with the replicationChristian Rabe26 Oct
  • Re: Strange behavior of flush logs with the replicationChristian Rabe27 Oct