List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul Cadach Date:March 6 2001 5:39pm
Subject:Re: transparent query direction
View as plain text
Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sasha Pachev" <sasha@stripped>
To: "Paul Cadach" <paul@stripped>;
<monty@stripped>
Cc: <internals@stripped>; <lars@stripped>
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 4:00 AM

> On Monday 05 March 2001 09:11, Paul Cadach wrote:
> > Hi,

very
tables

> > > If you find a bug in the snapshot, send us the test
case - we will include
> > it
> > > in the test suite. Best way to do it is if you use
mysqltest format -
> > check
> > > mysql-test/t directory for examples. BTW, a note for
our users - if you
> > > really want to be sure that some particular feature
that is critical to
> > your
> > > application always works, send us a full test case in
mysqltest format -
> > we
> > > will add it to our test suite. We rarely commit
anything even in between
> > > releases until the code passes all tests. The only
exception to that rule
> > > can think of is when one developer finds a bug and
wants the other to fix
> > it.
> >
> > To try to left some ditry work from you and Michael I'll
try to back-trace
> > fault until innobase's table handler to see what's wrong
there. And, if I
> > could, I'll create little bug-fix for it and send one
into this list. Ok?

> This would be great.

First look says that its problem at Innobase when varchar(s)
appeared in index. I'll look more to check if it's uses
correct field type codes.

WBR,
Paul.

Thread
transparent query directionHroi Sigurdsson14 Feb
  • Re: transparent query directionRussell E Glaue14 Feb
  • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev15 Feb
    • Re: transparent query directionHroi Sigurdsson15 Feb
      • Re: transparent query directionPaul Repacholi15 Feb
      • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev15 Feb
    • Re: transparent query directionJeremy D. Zawodny15 Feb
      • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev15 Feb
        • Re: transparent query directionPaul Repacholi15 Feb
          • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev15 Feb
            • Re: transparent query directionPaul Repacholi16 Feb
        • Re: transparent query directionJeremy D. Zawodny21 Feb
          • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev21 Feb
            • Re: transparent query directionHroi Sigurdsson21 Feb
              • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev21 Feb
                • Re: transparent query directionHroi Sigurdsson21 Feb
                  • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev22 Feb
                    • Re: transparent query directionMichael Widenius3 Mar
                      • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev5 Mar
  • Re: transparent query directionPaul Cadach5 Mar
    • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev5 Mar
  • Re: transparent query directionPaul Cadach5 Mar
    • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev5 Mar
  • Re: transparent query directionPaul Cadach6 Mar
  • Re: transparent query directionPaul Cadach7 Mar
  • Re: transparent query directionPaul Cadach7 Mar
  • Re: transparent query directionPaul Cadach7 Mar
Re: transparent query directionMichael Widenius5 Mar
Re: transparent query directionHeikki Tuuri7 Mar