List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Duncan Harris Date:October 26 2000 11:51am
Subject:MYSQL.DLL TODO item in MySQL Windows
View as plain text
I was wondering about completing the item mentioned in MySQL
documentation section 4.12.9:

> Make a single-user MYSQL.DLL server. This should include everything
> in a standard MySQL server, except thread creation. This will make
> MySQL much easier to use in applications that don't need a true
> client/server and don't need to access the server from other hosts.

Who knows if anyone is working on this?

Who can give me an outline as to the work involved so I could assess
whether I can do it?

Duncan Harris,  Sapio Design,   Software Consulting
Tel: 7968060418 (prefix +44 from not UK, 0 from UK)

P.S. I thought about directing this to the Win32 list, but I tried a
development like question on there and got no response, so I thought
maybe this list was more appropriate.

Thread
MYSQL.DLL TODO item in MySQL Windows(Duncan Harris)26 Oct
  • Re: MYSQL.DLL TODO item in MySQL WindowsThimble Smith26 Oct