List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 24 2002 4:07pm
Subject:Re: bk commit into 4.1 tree
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Jocelyn" == Jocelyn Fournier <joc@stripped> writes:

Jocelyn> Hi,
Jocelyn> Just curious : what is SCRUM ?

Jocelyn> Thanks !

>> 1.1430 02/11/23 20:40:16 bell@stripped +4 -0
>> after merging fix (update SCRUM?)

This is the new development model we recently have started to use at
MySQL AB.

At the start of the month we decide what tasks to MySQL each of the
MySQL developers should do during the month.  All commits that has to
do with these tasks are marked with the SCRUM keyword to make it
easier for us other to follow the development process.

By using SCRUM we get a more controlled development process which
makes it easier to plan and predict when new features will be
ready.

You can read more about this at:

http://www.fawcette.com/resources/managingdev/methodologies/scrum/default.asp

Regards,