List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul Cadach Date:March 5 2001 4:11pm
Subject:Re: transparent query direction
View as plain text
Hi,

----- Original Message -----
> >As I can see at BitKeeper's snapshot INNOBASE are very
> >unstable now - I can't create and fill 5 simple tables
> >(phonebook). :( So, I think, Sasha have a little time to
> >done this in 3.23 ;-)'
>
> If you find a bug in the snapshot, send us the test case - we will include
it
> in the test suite. Best way to do it is if you use mysqltest format -
check
> mysql-test/t directory for examples. BTW, a note for our users - if you
> really want to be sure that some particular feature that is critical to
your
> application always works, send us a full test case in mysqltest format -
we
> will add it to our test suite. We rarely commit anything even in between
> releases until the code passes all tests. The only exception to that rule
> can think of is when one developer finds a bug and wants the other to fix
it.

To try to left some ditry work from you and Michael I'll try to back-trace
fault until innobase's table handler to see what's wrong there. And, if I
could, I'll create little bug-fix for it and send one into this list. Ok?

WBR,
Paul.

Thread
transparent query directionHroi Sigurdsson14 Feb
  • Re: transparent query directionRussell E Glaue14 Feb
  • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev15 Feb
    • Re: transparent query directionHroi Sigurdsson15 Feb
      • Re: transparent query directionPaul Repacholi15 Feb
      • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev15 Feb
    • Re: transparent query directionJeremy D. Zawodny15 Feb
      • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev15 Feb
        • Re: transparent query directionPaul Repacholi15 Feb
          • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev15 Feb
            • Re: transparent query directionPaul Repacholi16 Feb
        • Re: transparent query directionJeremy D. Zawodny21 Feb
          • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev21 Feb
            • Re: transparent query directionHroi Sigurdsson21 Feb
              • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev21 Feb
                • Re: transparent query directionHroi Sigurdsson21 Feb
                  • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev22 Feb
                    • Re: transparent query directionMichael Widenius3 Mar
                      • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev5 Mar
  • Re: transparent query directionPaul Cadach5 Mar
    • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev5 Mar
  • Re: transparent query directionPaul Cadach5 Mar
    • Re: transparent query directionSasha Pachev5 Mar
  • Re: transparent query directionPaul Cadach6 Mar
  • Re: transparent query directionPaul Cadach7 Mar
  • Re: transparent query directionPaul Cadach7 Mar
  • Re: transparent query directionPaul Cadach7 Mar
Re: transparent query directionMichael Widenius5 Mar
Re: transparent query directionHeikki Tuuri7 Mar